Monday, December 12, 2011

song´s collage


The last Wednesday we -my friends and I- spoke about this topic. For that I have a lot of song in mind in this moment. Really I don´t have one song in particular.
Well, twenty years ago is the most “past” can I remember. In this time I learned to dance with Juan Luis Guerra. I cried of pain for first time with “El Unicornio Azul” of Silvio Rodriguez. And always for lunch, I was “Sopa de Cararol”.
My first cassette was of Mecano.
My first dance with friends was with “El baile del perrito” (A very modern dance!). And my cousin and I to made sketches of Marta Sanchez and Locomia.
Then, like others girls of my age, I love Cristina y los Subterraneo songs. That was special for me as well it is remembered when my father sang sad boleros for my sister and I. For me in particular sang a Mexican “corrido” called “La Valentina”, a song of the Mexican Revolution.
That kind of songs, the political songs, always brought our childhood, because we are sons and nephews of exiled and tortured people. We learned to play guitar with “Todos juntos” of the Jaivas, and songs like “Manuel Rodriguez” and all the collection of Inti Illimmani. Was the time of “Chileee, la alegría ya vieneeee” ¿you remember that guys? Never come in any way…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9QR1f-UnEo

No comments:

Post a Comment