Thursday, December 15, 2011

Go to the Park


I like go to walk for the park that is my favorite outdoor activity. Perhaps because I lived in the countryside until age nine.  I love walk between the trees, just walk and walk and walk. Sit-down and appreciate the view. For that in my teens I choose to do outdoors activity like climb, trekking and camping: in this time I went to Mahuida Park in “La Reina Alta”, “Sun Park” in Barnechea, “Cajón of Maipo”, “Las Chilcas” (in north route near of Santiago) and “Los Puquios” near of Chillán.
Then I went to the park with friends and my boyfriend to make social life, my favorite’s parks in this time was Forestal and Intercomunal. Before I left all the parks for Gomez Millas, was my second home, I love it.    
In my time in Buenos Aires reinforce my parks love and walk all the Sundays for Palermo Woods and for Francia square. I love the museums in the park like Quinta Normal in Chile, is perfect for me.
Now I am going, very frequently, to the park near of my flat called Montegrande, with my son Tomás. Is very big and beautiful, with children plays areas and many different places to sit.    

2 comments:

  1. good activity to relax, and I love Forestal park too

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would love London, it has some amazing parks:)

    ReplyDelete