Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NOT IN MAR BRAVA




Like our teacher, I don´t like the beach for swim, because the water in Chile is very cold. And neater like take sun because to makes me feel headache.  

But I really love walk for the beach. And for that I recommend the beaches of Chiloé Island, because these have a very specials view.   

I think Mar Brava is one of the more interesting beaches in Chiloé Island. This place has green voyage and hills and rocky beach with grey sable.

In Mar Brava are an archaeological sites when we are found shells, pieces of potteries, animal´s bones remains, one “animita” with flowers rests and human bones of 6000  years old. Turn this site in the more ancient of the Island.  

This site is protected for the Commission of National Monuments but still that some people want to build there a park of wind power. The community is angry because this initiative not only affects the archeological site but generate ecological changes, because affect the course of migration of the birds.

For all that I recommend visit this place if you can. I went there twice, with my family and friends, but I like return there to study the site for make a research.





                                 

1 comment:

  1. I don´t know this beach, but I also think Chiloé is wonderful and really nice.
    Regards,

    ReplyDelete