Sunday, November 20, 2011

The rescue of submachine gun


Always I remember a trip to my grandmother´s house in Chiloé, was when I have six years old, I was with my cousins: Constanza, Nicolas and Colombia of ten, eight and seven years old, and my sister of eight years old. We played in the wetland (“humedal”) in front of our grandmother´s house. Chiloé is famous for its long wetlands, this in especial measure as a hectare and have the particularity of when the tide comes in, its cover completely of water and looks as a lake. We played to throw toys or other things in to the river (in the middle of the wetland) from the bridge and rescue when the tide goes out. In this memorable occasion we throw a submachine gun of water. And our plan to rescue was down to the wetland from a gully of three meters and from there make a single line at the river when the submachine passes. The idea was that my cousin Colomba takes the gun toy for the river and pass it to Nicolas, and then at the others at the gully. But, Colomba could not reach, and then Nicolas takes Colomba for the boot and she takes the submachine and fell in to the river. Then, Nico looked at us and shouted: at least save the boot!!!

2 comments:

  1. Chiloé!!

    In 2009 I knew Chiloé, is very wonderful, I was in love it!

    What nice must have been grow in this land.

    =)

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chiloé, is a special place for me. I hope return some day.

    ReplyDelete